Friday, 16 January 2009

Norfolk Swans at Castleton

Hello to you all, thank you for all your messages so far. It has been really lovely to hear what you have all been doing in school. It sounds like you all had a good time in art recreating the swan pictures with pastels, I'm sure there must be some really great pieces of work to show off your talents with a display on the wall.
Are they as good as last years?

I am now into my second week after my first treatment and I am doing very well although I have been quite tired from time to time. I am getting lots of rest, eating healthy and doing some light exercise. My next treatment will be at the end of January. 

Keep me posted with all your news as I really like to know what you are all doing and keep working hard as I'm sure you are all are. Perhaps someone can tell me more about the new youth club that Mr Jones is doing? Does he let anyone have a go with the new games?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs Kirby Briggs
I'm still upset that I'm not going to see for a-long time. We watched Joseph and the technicoloured Coat (I think its called that anyway) There was a bit of nude But sir said we dont have to wear those kind of clothes I cant wait to see who gets what part i really bady want to be a narrator but you get what you get Luv Roush xxx

Anonymous said...

Hiya miss this Courtney and Tia we are going swimming today it woudnt be the same with out you but we enjoyed it last week we still miss you loads but anywhey we are learning about chinse new year jhow are you we are all fine in our class next week we are learning about drugs edcucation we are not going in asenbley today becuase we are going swimming. Me and Tia are so excited even though we arent in the same group. Hope you are better soon. Will you see us when we get back in yr6? Bye xx Courtney and Tia xxxxxx please text back

Mrs Kirby Briggs said...

Hi Roush, I hope you enjoyed watching Joseph and that you are lucky enough to get the part you want!

Courtney and Tia, I am glad you enjoyed your swimming last week and hope you have a great time there today working towards your next dolphin badge!
I am doing fine and hope to be back at school by the summer. Take care and work hard.

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs Kirby Briggs
Sorry i havent wrote to u in a while i've been soo busy it was my birthday on the 22nd and my brothers birthday soon my dads been on the laptop all week but im here now to tell you about whats been going on yesterday (Thursday) Dside came in it like a big truck/lorry (veichle) and we got inside sat downand talked about drugs and what they can do to u we went in the dside trucky thing at about 2:15 and we went back to y6 at 3:50 something like that we talked about cocane and we the lady who was called Shelly held these cards with names on them and said some ppl have nicknames for cocane so police and other ppl around dont know what there talking about we had to say true or false we said about 12 False and there was only 3 FALSE but we got most of the True ones right today it was a normal day but mr J gave us this sheet and like he told us a story about a child who was walking home and saw a bag of drugs under a bush and he asked us thing like what do u think the person and draw who u think lost the bag looked like and we had t do it on a peice of paper in like box 1 box 2 ETC.. We finished the day with a but of P.E on the pitch then it was home time and i came home. I got a keyboard for my birthday and i went on youtube to look for how to play dif songs on the keyboard I learnt Twinkle little star,Jingle Bells,Happy Birthday,Unfaithful by Rihanna and I hate this part by The PussycatDolls Now im in my bed about to go to sleep so i thought I might as well write to u quickly and keep yo up to date :) Luv Roush xxx

Mrs Kirby Briggs said...

Thank you Roush, what a lot of news you have had to tell me. Sounds like the Dside company was really interesting and informative. I hope you have all learned a lot of important things to remember for the future.

It was nice to hear all about your birthday. How lucky you were to get your own keyboard. I bet you will get a lot of enjoyment learning to play and you seem to have already made a good start, well done. Perhaps you will be able to play the piano in assembly on days when Mrs Leadbeater is not in, by the time I get back to school you may be good enough by then if you keep practising.

take care, hope to see you all again soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs kirby this is thandi do you remeber tomoro is mothers day i hope you will get same thing good like my mum she is so lucky haw is your family and frands olso haw is your old man i am at home now what are you dowing now i was playing games.Whan are you cameing at school i love when you came back at school.At leeds we are going at the paty i am goig wheh my mum.

thandi said...

Hi mrs Kirby this is thandi.HOW was your easter i hope you had a lovely time. I whan't to how that whan are you caming back at scool.I am oky goodby you will be everytime in my haet . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx