Can you choose adjectives to describe the character of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth?
What did you think of the play?
Blog a review back.
Who was your favourite character and why?
Which was your favourite scene and why?
Can you find out any facts about William Shakespeare?
Can you tell us about any other plays that he wrote?
Tuesday, 9 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Macbeth was a very suspicious character and lady macbeth was a very ambitious. I thought the play was very good. My favourite character was lady macbeth because shes anbitius like me. I liked it when the witches came and they said things to macbeth.Shakespeare wrote romea and juilet.
I really enjoyed the play Macbeth, My favourite character was Lady Macbeth she was very cunning and clever and when she knew what she wanted she was determined to have it!There was a lot of action and suspense in the play thats why I enjoyed it but the fake blood just made me cringe!!!
I thought the macbeth play was great fun because if you did not get a main part you still got a part like a cook or gest or the one I liked the best was the batle and it was also had funny parts in it as well
Jessinah's book review on macbeth
1) My favourite part of macbeth was: when lady macbeth was sleep walking and shethought that she could see a spot of blood on her hand and it wouldn't wash of but there wasn't anything on there she was just imaganing and it was also guilt.
2)I didn't have a favourite character in macbeth because i thought all the caracters were good in their own way.
3)In the end everyone went to war and they heard aloud noise and it was lady macbeth and some one went and cheked and they came back and said that lady macbeth was dead then macbeth got killed in the war too.
4)I thought the book was really good and I would like to read more books by Shakespear.
5) I give the book and overall score of:10/10.
Post a Comment