Wednesday, 12 September 2007

A New Beginning

Now that you have all began to settle into your new class, what are your impressions of Year 6?
What do you like most about being in year 6?
What are the things you are looking forward to doing in this school year?

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first impressions of year6 are probbably better than year5's.Before I started the fab new class I was a bit nervous but now I think it's brill(I don't want to leave!)The reason why I love year6 is becauseyou do way more maths than yr5.So yr5 enjoy yr5 while you can and get ready for a fab new class!

Anonymous said...

My first impressions in year six are:
I thought we were always gonna get shouted at but we dont really and i thought we were going to get hard work and they wouldnt help us , but they actually do help us and the work is quit easy

My favourite thing in year six/ what i like the most is:
I think my favourite bit in year six is writing about bloddon and mathes.

What I am looking for the most in year six:
I am really loking forward to haworth and linem farm (if that is how you spell it)

Anonymous said...

My first impression of year six were good beacause i got to see Mykey and Daniella. I really like maths beacause it is fun and a lot better than literacy.I am lookig forword to going to yeaden tarn.

Anonymous said...

My first impressions in year 6 were getting to see my friends, Zoe my best friend and Mykey. I am looking forward to go back to YEADON TARN. I think maths is better than literacy because it is boring!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think year six is great. and i like feeling grown up because we are at the top of the school.i would never want to leave year six because we have got cool teachers and that when we work hard we play hard.


i like being in year six because i am loking forwards to howath and eland road.

Anonymous said...

my first impression in year six are:
At first i was a bit nervous but then i wasn,t because my teacher helped me. The things i like about year six is that they get to do fun things like going on trips and things like that.I am looking forward to going on trips like going to haworth and going to the pantomine.

Anonymous said...

My first impression of year 6 was that i was i little scared at first but now i love it and i do never ever want to leave.i like all the trips we are going to go on in year 6.The things im looking forward to in year 6 is Haworth and Linenfarm and canoeing. Year 6 is realy good iand i dont want to leave !!!

Anonymous said...

My first impressions of year six are fantastic its so good i don't wan't to leave at all.The maths is great the teachers are FAB.
The most i love about year six is the maths the maths the maths.
The most im looking forward to is Linehan Farm because im not with my annoying sister and i am so happy that i have been picked and im so so glad!!!I won't forget Sports Day because it will be very tiring and i might win some races so i would be very lucky and im looking forward to Haworth!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like year six but at first i thought it was going to be very hard i was nervous and a bit scared.I like doing dance and gymnastics and i like being at the top of the school. I'm looking forward to going to Linenfarm and haworth i hope it will be very good.And i dont want to leave!!!I will cry when i leave.

Anonymous said...

I think it is cool in year6 because we get to do maths in the morning.i like it in year6 because we do P.E. on a Friday after noon.
i am looking forword to going to EllandRoad and howeth.

Anonymous said...

Year six is amazing and i don't
want to leave EVER!!!Year 6 has got the best teachers.They are like angel's.I am looking forward to going on all the trips.THIS IS THE BEST CLASS IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was scary at first but it is fantastic now.
I like the teacheres in yr 6 because they helps me with my wor

Anonymous said...

My first impressions in year six are:
At first i was scared but it turned out really good and i never want to leave!!!

i like doing art,extra games with mr.d and terror tables.

Anonymous said...

I feelt really excietd going into year 6.The thing I like doing the most is ART amd MATHS.The thing I'm looking forard to thwe most is iceskating.

Anonymous said...

my first impressions is doing lotts
of work.

i like aboutyear six is thet mr darnell taks us swimming.

Anonymous said...

my first impression in year six is: is the art because mrs kirby briggs is a very quite good artist and can teach us really good. At first when i walked into the classroom i thought things would be really hard but they're not, so that is verr,very good!other things i am looking forwatd to is haworth even though it is 2 days it sounds really good!

Anonymous said...

I was so redy to come to year 6 but it feet scary. That i left year 5. going on all the trips we are going on in year 6. it will be ok to do math because i am good at them.

Anonymous said...

My firt inpreession in year six are: i was a bit scered when i was with mr.d.I looking forward to ice-skating and swiiming.

Anonymous said...

My frist in impressions were that Mr darnill was a dit sceery but gote yost to him . We get to play lots of tricks on his.

Anonymous said...

my first impression in year 6 is all the teacher are really nice and intelligence.in year six i have looking forward to go to all the school trips and residential.

Anonymous said...

My first impression in year six was doing a lot of work but now its not that bad.

Anonymous said...

I like all the teacher they make me do all work and i nejoy the gameson.

Anonymous said...

I Don't want to leave year 6 now!!
I just want to say some thankyous. First of all, thanks all to my friends for making me welcome at castleton when i came to this FANTASTIC school!! Thankyou to miss leadbeater for giving me the strength to sing a solo in the production of annie! Thankyou to miss blackburn, miss gregory and mr jones for helping me at Kayaking because at first i was scared! When you go to haworth year 4, don't let mr jones mess up your beds because he did that to mine and Abbie's.
Thankyou to mr Darnell, you have been a good teacher to me!
Thankyou to miss Gregory for getting the yummy food for the disco! Thankyou to miss kirby-Briggs for teaching me great art! you are great!! Thankyou for everyone else for being so kind to me!! I never want to leave Castleton! I'm going to miss all my friends and all the Teachers!!

Mrs Kirby Briggs said...

What a lovely message! What a shame we don't know who you are!