Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Leaving Castleton

It's that time of year again, you've all grown up so fast and now it's time to move on up to High School. Some of you are now bigger than me!

What memories will you take with you from your time at Castleton?

How do you feel about the changes you will make in the move to your new school?

What are you mostly looking forward to?

Tell us about your hopes and dreams for the future?

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i leave caslton the memorys i will rememba is the teachers and i will not forget miss leadbeater or the lionking

Anonymous said...

im extremly upset that i have to leave primary school

Anonymous said...

hi i'm really sad that i'm leaving this school i've spent most of my life at this school but everybody has to move on.

Anonymous said...

Hi again im looking forward to high school though im scared and it will be hard to make new mates my form is called 7sew my form teacher is called Mr Ward he is a drama teacher i am really looking forward to doing drama at high school i just want to say good luck to yr5 when they come up to high school and i will see some of you when you come up to West Leeds:)

Anonymous said...

castleton is a brilliant school i'm going to miss every one.

Anonymous said...

I'm of to wortley, when i got to the gates i was really scared but when i got into my form room i was calmer but now i am really exited to do the real thing.

Anonymous said...

Jessica says...

I thought it was the best thing that happened in Year 6 and it is Haworth. I had the best time but I am also going to take a memory of doing the Lion King with me and even though it was hard work it will be worth it when we do it infront of parents and children. I am a bit worried about going to high school because it will be one of the biggest changes I will have to make. It will be fun though meeting lots of new friends and teachers but I will miss everyone who I have met at Castleton. I hope to achieve very good grades and hopefully get to do my A levels later on in life because I am willing to work very hard to pass them. I also want to get a very good mark in my GCSE's but I have a long way to go till them. I hope every one will settle into their changes. Year 5 make Year 6 the best year ever.

Anonymous said...

I can't belive that it is the last nine days at this school and soon i will be in high school and i and going to miss everyon and my my form is 7wpa and my form teacher is called MR Page

Anonymous said...

yh like me im bigger than you going up to high school is like being in nursery again we are the babies of the school.The thing i will remember most from castleton is getting the part of nala in lion king.it will be really wierd having a different teacher for every lesson My forn tutor is Miss.Green I am looking forward to high school because i will make loads of new mates.I really want to go on the X-factor when i am 16.I am really going to miss all the teachers in Castleton aspecially Mr.Jones.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed Castleton but its that time of year again i am going to leave Castleton to go to West Leeds High School... Thank God for that (only joking) most of my closest friends are going to West Leeds like Dion Robinson a.k.a DD, Nathan Chadwick a.k.a Chaddy, Joshua Becic a.k.a Bech, Kelsi Waller a.k.a Wallsey, Brandon Stuart a.k.a Bran also Jordan Rayner a.k.a Ranner and me Barlow but i will miss probably my best mate in the whole school Macauley Barry a.k.a Bazza

Anonymous said...

Its that time of year again and i have to leave castleton but thats life you have to move and iam at that stage now i will iss all my mates Danny Nathan Jordan R Kel Bran Elliot and Bazza and loads of others good luck to everyone i will be back to watch all of the productions good luck everyone


Joshua Becic Year 6

Anonymous said...

hi i am looking forward to high school my form teacher is Miss Mcclean my form is 7HMC its like starting in nursery again because where going to a bigger and more stricked school.

Anonymous said...

hi! Im looking forward to going to high school because i'll make new mates and i won't be in my brothers form.I'm looking forward to do technology because my teacher Mrs Strachen is funny.I'm going to miss everyone in this scool.

Anonymous said...

I really don't want to leave this school because it is the best school ever and i am going to miss all my friends especially my best friend Jessinah Mhlolo she is just the best friend ever.My form teacher is Mr Ward and our form room is in the drama studio i am really scared yet exited i will miss you all.BYE

Anonymous said...

MY FAVORITE TEACHER IS MRS KB BECAUSE SHE DOES ART

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I to forgot put i will miss all me mates Josh.B,Brandon,Nathan,Elliot
Bazza and also me best mate Danny

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm Macauley Barry i'm off to wortly so i won't be with my mates.

Anonymous said...

I am really upset that i am leaving my fav teacher is mr jones and mrs kirby and mrs gregory
i am going to west leeds i will miss everyone that isn't going to west leeds i will miss some people in yr 5 like abbie and jessinah and other i will miss my sister geogia lol, sophie, jade and catherine. i will miss all the teacher and there laughs

I hope you dont miss me to much and cry lol love mimi me sheree xxx

Anonymous said...

i will miss castleton because i have my good thing's there and my best teachers like mr jones,mrs cribby briggs,mrs burns.mr darnell,mrs johnson and my mates

Anonymous said...

leaving castleton will be sad and exciting sad because i will mi9ss all the teachers exciting because i'm moving onto a new level

Anonymous said...

the only mates i will miss is scott k and sam m and bazza and mccauley e because they are all going 2 wortley high school and i am going 2 west leeds high school. i hope yr5 have fun doing oliver next year.

iwish you all good luck in your new classes bye.

Anonymous said...

at casleton i will miss all the teachers at the school i am mosed scared of going there because it is a big school. in my form are,jordan and kayleigh from our school.

Anonymous said...

Igoing miss all teachers but going to mr jomes and mrdrnall and cant wait.

Anonymous said...

i am dreading going to high school but at least my m8s will be there and so will many other ppl. I will miss my teachers especially Mr.Jones & all of the year 6 teachers as they make me laugh! But i will see everyone soon!

Anonymous said...

i am sad that i am leaving Castletion i am at the top of the school and then i will be at the bottm