Hi this is Jessica Carter yr6 and the first time i went Canoeing i was really bad and fell in towards the end i felt really stupid yet cold and has a record of falling in the first.Some advice for the people that are going next time try and sit up straight and DON'T fall in !!!! LOL jessica Carter Yr6
I don't go conoeing but i wish i could could go.Wednesday 12th july is the last day and they will be getting capsized.HA HA HA HA.i know people fall in because people keep me up on the news.i've seen the pictures i really wanted to go but i didn't.
I did not go canooing but I would of liked to no matter how cold the water is. I am sorry but I cannot tell you if the water was cold or if anyone fell in or what things we learnt but I would of thought it would be a bit difficult to learn as I have no expirence. Yes I would like to take canooing up as a hobby.
i would of really liked to go but i could not go because i went to lineham farm i was really disappointed i could not go but i hard of my mates how went it was so cool
hi this is kelsi waller when i went to yeadon tarn i went once and the other two times i didnt go my boat nearly tipped my boat i really enjoyed going to yeadon tarn it is really good fun
Cannnooing was ace and the first one to fall in was Jessica.c and then all the last week u get capzized and that is realy realy funny.And Kelsi Waller was the water whimp he wouldnt go in the water hahahaha....... BY Liridon
i went canoeing and i thought it was ace but i had to do it right handed but i am left handed so it was hard. Me, Jessica and Sam had to go in a little boat cos we were to small. On the first week the weather was nice but on the second week it raining a lot. Jessica fallen in on the first week. i would go again.
hiya i wanted to go canoeing but i went to lineham farm.Do u know kelsi he darnt go hes scared he said its to cold it sounds ace and looks it on the pictures i hope i will go once lauren
i didnt get to go to yeadon tarn but i would of like to go. it looked well good and i might being going in the 6 weeks holidays and yr5 if you go MAKE SURE YOU GET MR D IN and dont fall in with the camera like Harrison Taylor bexter
Hi this is josh i really enjoyed canoeing because i fell in and when ya fall in its really good fun. The last week was the best because nick made us do stuff that made us fall in and it was really fun so i advise everyone to go to yeadon tarn.
I really enjoyed canoeing but we did kayaking and when we had to do play chariots nathan was on the back and i was on the front and nathan's hands were chrushed in between the boats so i jumped in the water because he was in a lot of pain hehe only joking nath. I really loved canoeing i want to go again.
hi this is nathan from yr6 yeadon tarn is fantastic at first i wasn't aloud 2 go because i went 2 lineham farm but i won a raffle and got chance 2 go LOL
21 comments:
Hi I am arron and i rlelly wood aloved to go but me dad wood not let me go but not next time i will
Be arron
Hi this is Jessica Carter yr6 and the first time i went Canoeing i was really bad and fell in towards the end i felt really stupid yet cold and has a record of falling in the first.Some advice for the people that are going next time try and sit up straight and DON'T fall in !!!! LOL jessica Carter Yr6
I don't go conoeing but i wish i could could go.Wednesday 12th july is the last day and they will be getting capsized.HA HA HA HA.i know people fall in because people keep me up on the news.i've seen the pictures i really wanted to go but i didn't.
i wish i could go canoeing but i didn't get picked maybe later on in my life maybe i will be able to go canoeing
Jessica says...
I did not go canooing but I would of liked to no matter how cold the water is. I am sorry but I cannot tell you if the water was cold or if anyone fell in or what things we learnt but I would of thought it would be a bit difficult to learn as I have no expirence. Yes I would like to take canooing up as a hobby.
i would of really liked to go but i could not go because i went to lineham farm i was really disappointed i could not go but i hard of my mates how went it was so cool
hi this is kelsi waller when i went to yeadon tarn i went once and the other two times i didnt go my boat nearly tipped my boat i really enjoyed going to yeadon tarn it is really good fun
Hi this is liridon...
Cannnooing was ace and the first one to fall in was Jessica.c and then all the last week u get capzized and that is realy realy funny.And Kelsi Waller was the water whimp he wouldnt go in the water hahahaha.......
BY Liridon
i went canoeing and i thought it was ace but i had to do it right handed but i am left handed so it was hard. Me, Jessica and Sam had to go in a little boat cos we were to small. On the first week the weather was nice but on the second week it raining a lot. Jessica fallen in on the first week. i would go again.
hiya i wanted to go canoeing but i went to lineham farm.Do u know kelsi he darnt go hes scared he said its to cold it sounds ace and looks it on the pictures i hope i will go once lauren
i didnt get to go to yeadon tarn but i would of like to go. it looked well good and i might being going in the 6 weeks holidays and yr5 if you go MAKE SURE YOU GET MR D IN and dont fall in with the camera like Harrison Taylor
bexter
Canoeing is one of the best school trips and i was well good at it. The funniest part was when Harrison fell in and dragged sir in with him. BY DION R
at canoeing it was so funny when harrison fellin the cold water and it was good when mrjones shouted to mr darnell and they nearly fell in
hi harrison and I wend canoing best thing is I fall in water and giggd mr darnell in water to so have a nice swin mr darnell
i realy wanted to try canoing but i dident get to go but people have told me that is was great.
Hi this is josh i really enjoyed canoeing because i fell in and when ya fall in its really good fun. The last week was the best because nick made us do stuff that made us fall in and it was really fun so i advise everyone to go to yeadon tarn.
Joshua Becic.
I really enjoyed canoeing but we did kayaking and when we had to do play chariots nathan was on the back and i was on the front and nathan's hands were chrushed in between the boats so i jumped in the water because he was in a lot of pain hehe only joking nath. I really loved canoeing i want to go again.
Danny Barlow
i went canoeing and did not fallin but i still got very wet and cold
hi this is nathan from yr6 yeadon tarn is fantastic at first i wasn't aloud 2 go because i went 2 lineham farm but i won a raffle and got chance 2 go LOL
by nathan chadwick yr6
canoeing very goog and very like the canoeing best thing is at I fall in and then pull mr daerll in the yeadon tarn
Hey its Kayleigh Yeadon Tarn was ace You get a bit wet.Just wanna say i'm missing you loads xXx
Post a Comment